20L Feet (26" Depth) Quartz Kitchen (or 40 sq/ft), $1999, INSTALLED!!
OBJECTIVE: FINISH COUNTERTOPS IN THE MOST COST EFFECTIVE WAY.
COST RANGE: LOW TO MIDDLE
Up to 40 square feet Quartz countertop or 20 LF kitchen CT.
On site Measure, Design, Fabricate, and install around 2 week.
1 Cutout for Top Mount Sink/Under Mount Sink ($200 Value).
Drilling Plumbing Holes For Faucets or dispenser
Select From 3 Different Stone Types (2cm thickness)
or Upgrade to 3cm thickness Stone
or Upgrade to add 4" splash
Standard Edge Profiles 1/8" eased
this deal can be upgraded to different colour, please ask advice.
some condition will be applied. within 25km from our shop. Not apply to odd Shape
kitchen, condo will be surcharge.
- Order Special Package online, if come in person, please tell us promotion first to get this special deal.
- Appointment on site to confirm samples and measure, and provide instruction for each step and professional ideas how to deal with removing, plumbing, choosing sinks and faucets etc. all in one service.
- Schedule to install your countertops.
- this is special offer and can not combine with other promotion.
- the surcharge will apply if not include in the package.
- the color, fissure and fragmentation of the countertop maybe vary from the showroom sample and are an inherent part of the finished product, no change after installation.
- The location and number of seams is a function of manufacturing and installation. Any special requirement, customer need to specify when taking the note on the order.
- Plumbing/furniture/appliance moving are not the responsibility of us on Countertop instalation. If site not ready and we can't install as a result, there will be a surcharge for additional trips.
- Customers are responsible for the supply of the correct templates of sink and faucets for cutout by Byou Home Improvement Corp.
- Customers or their authorized representatives are to inspect the products immediately after installation.
- payments are NON refundable after transaction approval.
- Countertops are NOT Sealed unless otherwise specified. Customers are responsible for sealing and maintaining their countertops.